Thursday, October 9, 2008

Small Eyez- Soul Incredible (prod.by Nicolay)


My dude Small eyez sent me a email of his track Ft Antonio Dye produced by Nicolay for the DJ Jamad & Nicolay
"Afro:Collabo Vol. 1" Available Online October 14th. Man, I knew it was sick before listening to it because of the people involved. Then he mentioned it would be fly to have some artwork for the single. I ask"by when?". Dude said "by this weekend". Now y'all overstand why I don't get sleep. But I had something that would fit. Sent it to dude. They tweaked it ever so well and blam available for download. All this happen yesterday before i went to work. But yo take a listen download. Spread the word


Download: Small Eyez- Soul Incredible (prod.by Nicolay)

1 comment:

Eyez said...

The Legendary Goldi.

In The Clutch Man AND WE STILL AINT MET!

WE BLOWIN THE WORLD UP.ONCE WE DO. 4REAL!