Thursday, October 2, 2008

The world will be watching Sarah Palin / Joe Biden tonight


The Sarah Palin / Joe Biden VP debate jumps off tonight. I don't even have to mention a channel. It's going to be playing on all channels at 9pm and it's going to be the most view joint that night. At first I thought the debate would be a cake walk but after reading about Joe Biden track history of running off at the lip for a long period of time or how that dude can get real personal about question or just blurt out the first thing he have in mind. I don't know. The thing is, if Sarah Palin make herself real likeable and just seems like she knows what she's talking about. A drastic change might happen just like that. I still haven't seen the Obama and Mc Cain joint but youtube is a beautiful thing. And of course I'll be at work for this debate. But keep me posted son!!!

No comments: