Thursday, October 2, 2008

MY BROTHER'S KEEPER


The show comes just in time. Gas is flowing through the Atl like the nile river and long lines are things of the past. Atleast for now. But this event is where I bust my cherry with the live public artistic skills. Man, it ain't nothing. I usually perfer not to draw in front of people but that don't keep me from doing it. Allstate baby. But I'm promoting the 45 as usual. Taking pics and videos because the line up are some of my favorite hip hop groups and their performing to a live band, what what. Plus I'm getting a award, hahahahaah. But it's all love. The unity in this event need to spread in a good way through the Atl like free money. If you in the Atl tomorrow. Blam son!!!!!!
Apache Cafe
64 Third St. N.W.
Atlanta GA 30308
10pm
$10

No comments: