Saturday, December 25, 2010

VIDEO:Jasiri Xtra

HEAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Directed by Paradise Gray and shot on location in Times Square, Brooklyn, Atlanta, Miami, Philadelphia, and Berlin Germany, plus performance scenes from SOBs in New York City, The Shelter in Detroit and Cafe Global and Radial System in Berlin. Special thanks to Tony Muhammad, Samuel González Jr, Nora Rahimian, and Gilmore T. Moyo for additional camera work and Gina Belafonte and Rashad Jabri for their hospitality. Jasiri Xtra was produced by Rel!g!on and will be featured on Jasiri X's new mixtape "Rappers On X' which drops in January before his Wandering Worx debut album "Ascension"

LYRICS
That FOI Marcus Garvy Nikki Tesla
In 2010 yall gone call me Jasiri Xtra
That rapper eating other rappers rap version of Dexter
son's God like Nas with that black burner on the dresser
run up in ya college class murder the professor
that stuck needles in ya mind every time that you heard a lecture
the J and the X so yall know its my year
when that ball dropped in times square I was my time squared
The hereafter for his followers is now I'm there
The reason that ya not cause ya stopped by blind fear
find the nearest garbage put ya rhymes right there
me and my mics like ya skinny jeans a real tight pair
Einstein in blackface minus the white hair
better yet god resurrected in flesh like Christ appeared
who's nice as this not even ya grandmother
Mcs don't understand they just stand under
and we aint controversial but scared niggas ran from us
like we was court appointed handing out a damn summons
X-Clan coming call me Brother J jr.
cause all you hear bout them is just another gay rumor
summers in suede pumas winters I'm Tim bootin
the industry ain't dumb it down them rappers been stupid
and I ain't here to name lames or try and play the blame game
you know it's time to change lanes when millionaires gang bang
feeling like Charlemagne rappers are satanic
we on the battlefield in ranks standing with raised cannons
ready to blaze at em I'm raps William Wallace
spirit of Bob Marley how long they gonna kill our prophets
New millennium Noah God told me to build a rocket
and get the greatest rapper alive to fill the cockpit
sitting all alone in the cone of that steel object
so when the earth is flooded ya brother is still rockin
Jay Smooth ill doctrine articulate like Dr Marc Lamont hill talkin
labeled hypocrite cause I'm a grave digger that fills coffins
call it contra-diction
a monster spittin proper rhythms with conscious vision
imagine Mike Tyson the boxier hittin ya face you droppin spinning
then black boots start to stomp ya ribs in
the consequences of thinkin that your my competition
Professor X yall still paying college tuition
Listen its just me and the Arkitech
joust with the hardest track lance and my armor black
fresh water flow Phillip Rivers like that Changers cat
you be the king I'm the God of rap honor that
rappers are softer than them dudes that dance behind Madonna's back
MCs trying to be weirder than Lady Gaga's hats
Bambaataa lookin like I know I ain't father that
Inglorious Bastards I'm Bear Jew with a harder bat

No comments: