Monday, December 13, 2010

Jasirix-The Real Huey Newton

Monday music jewels!!!! Salute!!!


LYRICS
I remember Joshalyn Lawton police put a gun to her head
she was 7 all she could see was the weapon
how could this sweet little girl be threatening
6 witnesses the cop wasn't even questioned
although it sounds simply insane
that officer killed a man who was mentally deranged
6 months later this is my city where the mayor
fought a cop then got off a half hour later
and I say a prayer for Fredrick Germaine Carter
found hanging from a tree in Mississippi
and I ain't talking bout in the 60s
this was last week
they called in a suicide so they can keep the blacks sleep
keep puffin ya hashish and sippin on champagne
a guarantee that niggas won't do a damn thang
demand change my pen comes from a hand grenade
And this ain't a diss to whiz and currency
cause I was burning tress everyday to age 23
and look what the Lord made me
All praise be to the God that raised me
You don't crush the seeds you water them
if you wanna see your sons shine Father them
Huey was just 24 when he stared the panthers
F a problem lets start with the answers
One HOOD

No comments: