Wednesday, December 29, 2010

DOWNLOAD: Señor Kaos Feat. 4-Ize “Everywhere” Produced By E-Jones

This is a very dope Track right here from ATL finest. #thumbsup


words by kaos

As 2010 wraps up I think about all the things that happened or didn’t happen this year good and bad. I also think about who I spent the most time with. Musically speaking me and fellow MC 4-IZE spent a lot of time in the studio working on separate projects (Señor Kaos – The Kaos Effect / 4-Ize – Awesomania) as well as working on a joint project that should be ready for release in the new year. We also spent a lot of time in the car traveling around the south east working, performing, networking, and trying to make money. In the middle of doing all those things, we got a chance to meet a fresh producer via 9th Wonder from North Carolina named E-Jones. I would tell you he’s one of those people you should be looking out for in 2011, but I’ll just let you listen to the music and form your own opinion…

My new project “The Most Interesting MC In The World” will be released this Saturday New Years Day 1.1.11 via DotGotIt.com. Make sure you check for it.

DOWNLOAD: Señor Kaos Feat. 4-Ize “Everywhere” Produced By E-Jone

No comments: