Wednesday, September 23, 2009

STILL DOPE VIDEO PREMIERE/VIEWING FRIDAY SEPT. 25, 2009 @ 595 NORTH AVE

Well worth your time if your in the ATL peoples!!! And if your not in the ATL be the first to snatch the video after the premire friday  by subscribing to www.youtube.com/stahhr

Love and Light!
I am overwhelmingly happy to announce the completion of my first music video for "Still Dope". I'd like to thank Jay Force, DJ Blak Magic, KS, Littles, my manager Damu and everyone else that was involved in the video. Thanks to all of your energy, love, support and generosity we made it happen. There will be a viewing of the video next Friday September 25, 2009 @ 595 North Ave. from 6pm-!0pm. The admission is FREE and there will be FREE DRINKS. I look forward to seeing you there.
staHHr

No comments: