Sunday, May 10, 2009

Señor Kaos - I Got Ya (Tell Em Why You Mad Son) Freestyle

Heat for your ears for that mama day

word by the Kaos

Story: So regardless if you’ve heard my music or not, I’m not a new jack by any means. Over the years I’ve seen countless people come into the game, create some hype, and disappear just as fast as they came. Having a career making music is a marathon not a 100 yard dash. With that being said, it upsets me at times when people who come into this game just to make a buck and have no true understanding, no values, and no principals think their running s**t. Your not running anything, your running around in it. And if you don’t pace yourself you’ll be burned out in the locker room, while I’m still making moves. Here is a lil something dedicated to those people:


Señor Kaos - I Got Ya (Tell Em Why You Mad Son) Freestyle

No comments: