Sunday, September 28, 2008

HELLO MY NAME IS GOLDI GOLD

Inspired by vapors magazine question section. Come on people, I try to keep things creative


Hello my name is....
Goldi gold


I was raised in....
East Orange and Orange New jersey


The reason you're reading about
me is....

That part I don't know. But I do know, I'm going to be doing
some live artwork at the MY BROTHER KEEPER show this friday
Octotber the 3rd at the Apache cafe in the Atl and word is I'm
suppose to get a award also. But you know....


I work for....
The man, myself some of the time and of course the jungle45

Right now I'm working on.....
It should be the artbook but I got to get that cabbage at the same time
so it's a tug of war thing. But cd covers, drawing here and there but it's gonna
be just the artbook real soon and of course the 45 baby!!!


But I'd rather be....
A whole lot of pretty dirty things.


My most prized possessions are.....
My hands


But I'd give it all away for....
yea right


The first thing I do in the morning....
Look at my cell phone light blinking wondering "who the hell called me late last night?"

The last thing I do at night is....
everything under the moon and that's after I come home from work

My momma always said....
(In creole since my parents are haitian) Don't let them girls drive you crazy.

I love it when people....
Hustle they ass off because they believe in what there doing by the power of infinte.

I hate when people....
Don't follow up with what they say. This pertain to business, personal or whatever. People word is bond
is the value of the dollar right now. Communaction does muthaphuckin wonders. Yea, I'm
tired of the shit


The most beautiful thing I've ever seen is...
Always the relathionship with a parent or parents and their seed. I love it.

If you ever see me walking down the street....
Drop a jewel because that joint just might make my day


My most notable run-in with the law...
To many to mention


I lose control when...
When i see fly artwork or dope music from people I actually know.

The last time I swore I'd never drink again was after a night of....
shit. I don't remember. My business partner can tell you many many
stories about my past drinking stunts. shame on me hahahaha


Future projects and plans
I guess after this show people will know who the heck I am which
might be a good thing or a bad thing hahahaha. But this artbook
for sure. More artwork , artshows and whatever whatever.


I'm voting for...
The big O of course

And before I leave I'd like to give shouts to......
Everybody really. Well everybody who desrve that joint

No comments: