Saturday, September 13, 2008

Greg Street Vapors Magazine interview

One of my favorite magazine right here interviewed Atlanta's favorite Dj, GREG STREET about his sneaker game which is a beast son!!!!!!

No introduction needed here—his collection speaks for itself. Who else you know that has two pair of the Undefeated Jordans, worth over $4K each? Hit Greg up at myspace.com/djgregstreet, especially if you have some Paris Dunks in 10.5. He’s clearly not afraid to drop some coin.



First things first: we know you have been a shoe head for a while, but how long have you really been hardcore collecting?
I been hardcore collecting for a little over four years, but I been holding onto shit for a long time, back from the ’90s. Like the canvas Air Force Ones, the jewel Air Force Ones, those are prolly some of my favorites just because they’re classics.

Why did you start collecting?
I mean, I’ve been collecting cars, watches, and vinyl for forever. It was something different for me.

If you had to name one pair that really started you on the sneaker collecting what would it be?
The pairs that kinda got me hooked and into it all were like the J-Rods and the Tiffanys, but not because of the hype. I think if you like what you like, you like what you like! They could have released those to Foot Lockers across America; I would’ve still bought them
READ

No comments: