Saturday, January 12, 2008

Vote for Dubelyoo

It takes 20 years to build a reputation and 5 minutes to ruin it. "So never put your name on something you are less than 100 percent proud of- Warren Buffett

Photobucket
Aight! Flux and I (me not pictured since I was taking the pictures) Went to the one and only Dubelyoo crib. I know flux mentioned he was going over there so I wanted to tag along and get inspired. A very good idea on my part. We built and bugged out about the art scene in Atlanta and life in general. Shady business and the lines we often get when people want art from us. But we was providing audio for Dubelyoo fly project he's working on. I'm not gonna mention what it is because it's original, but be on the look out for it. So peep the grand tour and check out Dubelyoo site at the end of the tour. You gonna be like. "Oh!! he did them pics!!!"

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
www.dubelyoo.net
www.dubstar.org

1 comment:

Fluxo said...

Fly stuff Brah! I'm fasinated by your quickness. HAAAAA! You can never fail! FISKKK!