Friday, January 4, 2008

Style P is the hardest around

Photobucket
Every weekend is a mission to get the latest hip hop Dvd or mixcd just to see what's going on in the world. I know it
was a mean buzz for the Style P The come up dvd. I know Jada get's a lot of love and Sheek just get on tracks hungry
like he's just getting on any track, but Styles, he'll flip it on you on some thug black power talk sometimes.
I'm not saying I got the whole d block collection but this dvd is worth getting for real. It's not a bunch of guns and drug talk and naked women laying around in every scene. Dude is chilling at the juice bar and doing pull ups and talking about stay healthy and being grown but it's a good cop for real.
peepthe reason why dude is the hardest



AZ - The Hardest (Feat. Styles P & Large Professor)

1 comment:

Fluxo said...

That joint is dope. I never seen that video either. Good shit. I'm glad to hear that the braddahs are taking care of themselves. But... gotta keep the guns around to let the chumps know you ain't no joke. HAAAAA! Women are good to have around too! ZINGGGG!