Friday, January 11, 2008

Quotes from a beautiful woman

Once again. If she got something to say and she looks good. Shut your yap and enjoy the sight.
Miss. Hypephoto is the illest read then see why or either or
: www.myspace.com/ghettoshuttabug or www.myspace.com/hypesociety

Photobucket

PHOTOGRAPHY QUOTES

FOR THOSE WHO ARE TRYING TO START OFF AND ASK ME FOR ADVICE. I CAN TELL YOU WHAT KIND OF CAMERA TO LOOK FOR, AND HOW MANY PIXELS, ETC., BUT HERE'S THE THINGS I CANNOT TELL YOU- THINGS I LEARNED THE HARD WAY, HAHA


If you're photographing in color you show the color of their clothes - if you use black and white, you will show the color of their soul.

No place is boring, if you've had a good night's sleep and have a pocket full of unexposed film.

Photograph: a picture painted by the sun without instruction in art.

A photograph is usually looked at - seldom looked into.

A good snapshot stops a moment from running away.

Perishability in a photograph is important in a picture. If a photograph looks perishable we say, "Gee, I'm glad I have that moment."

When words become unclear, I shall focus with photographs. When images become inadequate, I shall be content with silence.

I hate cameras. They are so much more sure than I am about everything.

There will be times when you will be in the field without a camera. And, you will see the most glorious sunset or the most beautiful scene that you have ever witnessed. Don't be bitter because you can't record it. Sit down, drink it in, and enjoy it for what it is (HAHA SO TRUE)


I never question what to do, it tells me what to do. The photographs make themselves with my help

If I could tell the story in words, I wouldn't need to lug around a camera.

A picture is worth a thousand words; a slide show is both.

All photographs are there to remind us of what we forget. In this - as in other ways - they are the opposite of paintings. Paintings record what the painter remembers. Because each one of us forgets different things, a photo more than a painting may change its meaning according to who is looking at it.

No comments: