Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Señor Kaos Live Performance 2009 A3C Hip Hop Festival: Video


words by Senor Kaos
video footage Mike Moore

On Saturday October 3rd I performed during the 2009 A3C Hip Hop Festival in Atlanta, GA. The venue was East Atlanta Ice House, the bill included Jasmine Solano, Binkis Recs, Mike Bigga (formerly Killer Mike), and the God MC… Rakim.
During my set I brought out the homies 4 Ize and (late entry) Punchline to perform the song “Classic Example” which is off my new project “Walk Softly & Carry A Big Brick” as well as Binkis Recs for a special one night only version of “Live At The BBQ.” We also had a commemoration for the big homie Jax (Rest In Peace). This year marked the first time in 5 years he wasn’t physically able to perform at the A3C fest.
Festival founder Brian Knott came out and presented Binkis Recs (Flux, Killa Kalm, Dj Mafioso, and Jax’s wife Lisa) with a plaque. The crowd has NO idea we had all this in store, the night was just magical. Good times.
Well… now that I got your hopes up, I must let you know, this isn’t the whole show. But only a clip of Classic Example and Automatic Classic being performed. Check it out.

No comments: