Friday, October 2, 2009

JAX LIVES @ A3C THIS WEEKEND!!!!

Forever king baby!!

words by FLUXWONDA

So if you don’t know by now, i will put you up on the scoop. A3C is a Hip-Hop Festival that has been going on for the last 5 years here in in Atlanta. It brings acts from all over the country and every year it gets bigger and bigger. Binkis Recs have been known for smashing A3C every year! And every year it’s something different and the fans always enjoy. This year… well is a lot different. This is the first year that we will not be physically performing with my brother JAX. Just me being who I am and the position holder in the group, I have a habit of just rolling with it and doing the best that I can. I would much rather the brother to be here physically rocking the set like we do. It’s also coming up to a year since he passed over… Nov. 4th. I don’t know man, I know what I got to do but this feeling is new for me. READ

No comments: