Monday, June 8, 2009

Okay what?!!


It's a little after 2am. I had to say something about this before I lay my head to bed. My dude bprice was over the rest and we was building about business and he mentioned how this sister told him about a forum on okayplayer mentioning Atl own Taj about the name of her new born son "Dilla Premier Wonder Jackson" which she had earlier yesterday. I'm not even gonna post the link to the forum because the energy is so negative based upon the situation. To be honest. Niggas got issue. I know people have the freedom of speech they often use when it pertain to bullshit or to express bullshit. But come on. I know heads might not know the sister but most of the comment was directed toward the new born. Which is real wack. And that's the problem we have as a people. people always attack something they don't overstand. Heads can easily say they not feeling it but wish them well. Naw, that just to simple. Niggas just want to be niggas. When little man grows up to be great. Remember the wack ish you mentioned then follow suite

No comments: