Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Video: stic.man ft. Young Noble - My S.W.A.G. is Up

Aight, this made my night


Though some feel the term “swag” has become overused and abused, stic.man of dead prez dares to offer a refreshing perspective on his new single and video “My Swag is Up” from his on-line exclusive debut solo album Manhood Deluxe Edition. Exhibiting stic.man’ssignature balance of raw energy, positive attitude and heart felt inspiration,“My Swag is Up” is the underdog success anthem of the Summer.

The new video is directed by The Horne Brothers, an Atlanta based, Black owned and operated film company and co-produced by legendary Hip hop photographer Shannon McCollum.


Young Noble of 2pac’s legendary Outlawz, makes a classic appearance spitting positive thug motivation like only a Makaveli trained soldier can do.

In these tough economic times where many are going without, the strength to survive comes from within. By supporting each other we win! Stic’s multi-media company Boss Up Inc (WWW.BOSSUPBU.COM) is celebrating much independent success not only with hot new music, but also international touring, brand merchandising and book publishing.

“My grind is my stimulus plan…” raps Stic.man in the new street leak “Stimulus Plan” from the forthcoming dead prez/Green Lantern Project “Pulse of the People.”

“…I can honestly say my swag is up because I am healthy, I’m blessed to be happily married-celebrating 16 years, I’m a proud parent, a successful business owner, and still committed to the uncompromised liberation of my People.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

"without change we die we adapt to survive" Stic.Man
My Swag is Up!!!