Saturday, April 25, 2009

Check the Manuscript: CREW LOVE FLYER


This the sketch for the CREW LOVE event next month. Honestly I just wanted to do something different as usual. I guess with a movemnt like this you expect red, black and green all over the place and the typical images which isn't bad, but you have to attract new heads to the cause. The tag line is behide enemy lines. A show dedicated to political prisoners. So I got dude with the mic but I made him like a reporter in the mist of a battle. Reporting live just like the emcees gonna be doing that night. behide him is a impact but at the same time the power of the words. In the finish version I have dude eyes covered so you won't be thinkin that's such as such on the mic ( the refrence is actually flux) . Some bobwire. splash here and there. Camo and the red, black and green tag blam. A flyer once printed you won't walk away from. I hope. hahaha

1 comment:

Samax said...

tight.
plus, you got blackalicious on the player... double tight!