Monday, March 30, 2009

When you think your art thrill is gone


This a pic of my peoples I drew last night. Yo! I've been having that dread feeling when I really don't get a chance to draw like I want too. If your a artist on all levels you might overstand. That feeling when you tell yourself that "you suck!!!!" That's the real setback when your grinding, promoting and keeping up with the times with all these sites online. But I'm beast a couple joints out in april before the next art beats and lyric show. I owe myself that. like I mentioned this the first pic I've done in a minute. I felt like I was in the dark trying to find the light switch but the experience only reminds me too build the skills son!!! Build it!!!

1 comment:

Samax said...

DOPE!
you need to swing by and pick up free tracks from this group called The Niyat on my blog, G. they str8 spitters, dude.

but once again, fly art work (i feel you on the way biz crowd out the art... you gotta fight for it!)