Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Video: Kidz In The Hall "I Got It Made '09"

Okay. I'm kinda digging the 09 version because if you look past the song and look at the visuals their catering to the younger heads like the retro kids and the hipsters but compared to the original it really can't hang. With this joint, they made the original sound harder. But I give these cats a b+ for effort because of the vibe of the song
Kidz In the Hall - "I Got It Made (09)" Reebok Classic Remixes

In celebration of their new Classic Remix shoe collection, Reebok is partnering with today's top emerging hip-hop artists to reinterpret original, influential songs from the 80's. First up is Kidz In The Hall with their '09 version of Special Ed's "I Got It Made." Watch the Justin Francis directed video above. Next up in this series will be Kid Sister, followed by B.o.B.


Special Ed - I Got It Made

No comments: