Wednesday, November 16, 2011

New Music: Señor Kaos Featuring J-Live & Flux “Restless” Produced By Illastrate

Spotted at thekaoseffect.comThe homies get it in!!!

words by Señor Kaos

Restless Featuring J-Live and Flux (Binkis Recs) leaked to the net this past Friday 11.11.11 the same day my album dropped. It is featured on my “The Kaos Effect” LP and has been getting a great response since it hit this net this past weekend.

The song is about being an independent artist constantly proving yourself, paying dues. My dues have been paid, I’ve been blessed to work with some Hip Hop legends like Phife, DJ Spinna, Large Professor, DJ Jazzy Jeff, Punchline, etc. who all believe in what I have to say. I feel like it’s time for the Hip Hop world and gatekeepers to stop sleeping and WAKE UP! This song is also dedicated to all the people in the world who work super hard and lose sleep chasing your dreams. Check it out, I hope everybody enjoys it. If you like this joint, make sure you check out the whole album “The Kaos Effect.”


No comments: