Saturday, November 13, 2010

Corey Davis Presents :SOMEWHERE OVER THE POND

Have to support this. Very Dope!!!! ATL stand up once again!!

SOMEWHERE OVER THE POND [TRAILER] from Creative Control on Vimeo.


words by Corey Davis

hey Guys!
I just wanted to keep you updated on whats going on in my life.... As most of you know, I just got back from an amazing month-long trip to Europe. I got back to New York to discover I would be having my own channel on Creative Control, called Corey Davis Was Here.The first show on my channel named “Somewhere Over The Pond” is about our life changing experiences in London! Episodes drop every Monday and Thursday. I'd appreciate if you could show us love by sharing it with your friends and family along with posting it on your blog. Stay Tuned
!


SOMEWHERE OVER THE POND EPISODE 1 from Creative Control on Vimeo.

No comments: