Tuesday, April 20, 2010

dark orange magazine interviews Poodie

Dope read about a fly likkle lady!!!!

Why Poodie?

Well shortly? My cousin ChaChi gave it to me because out of everyone in our ‘crew’, I had no nickname, plus she said I was gassy.. [excuse me].. But the reason it stuck is a little deeper.. As a youth I was definitely the skinny, awkward, brown girl with the dust-brown colored spongy hair & exaggerated facial features.. Due to this I was teased & disregarded like a lot of kids I’m sure. But I had such a big personality at home that it was a task to shy away from being publicly social much like putting a lid on a boiling pot. I figure fading into the background would avoid scrutiny as much as possible. I wished that someone would’ve took a chance to get to know me and maybe find that Im not as unattractive as I may appear.

Ok, so fast forwarding READ

1 comment:

Best Poker Sites said...

It is an amusing phrase