Sunday, August 2, 2009

The Afro lady attacks ATL this friday in AB+L


I love natural cuts on woman! That's why I'm glad whenever flux and I did a piece together for Art beats & lyrics, me bringing up to add a chick that so happen to have a afro becomes the center piece of the art was never a problem. The "Star baby" joint which became the "Red lady" after the first wall we did for them made it on Busta Rhymes video. Now with this joint titled 'Excuse me Miss" just got crazy love within the states we travel. So now it's going to be in the spot where we rest our head. The ATL, this friday August 7th. 3 days worth of work 5 months ago. peep the video. You gotta love art baby!!!

PRE ART BEATS AND LYRICS ARTWORK FOR BMORE SHOW from Goldi gold on Vimeo.



PRE ART BEATS AND LYRICS ARTWORK DONE SON!!!!!! from Goldi gold on Vimeo.

No comments: