Thursday, February 12, 2009

Doc the Artist Stills of Blackbeard

Brandi is the shiznick. Get familiar

Soo...I learned a good lesson this week...sometimes you get lessons that sting a little and I did...don't shit where you sleep. In this case I didnt really shit ... it was like a fart...and for that I have to forgive myself. What am I talking about...wouldn't you like to know... muaaa ha ha ha!

Anyway, this past week I got this text from Blackbeard saying that he was rehearsing...first let me back this story up a bit. I finally realized the format of how I wanted to display my documentary photography...which is doc the artist as it appears on youtube. It will eventually change a little but I needed to get it started so I'm happy for now...anyway. I've been asking the people I know...and I know a lot of artists if they wanted to be doc'd.

I've "known" Blackbeard for a couple of years now and I've been wanting to photograph him forever...he's interesting and lets face it he's easy on the eyes and has a dope head of locks...a photographers dream. So I've been on this let me photograph you shit for a while with him - finally I'm doing doc the artist...so its a perfect opportunity. So he texts me last week and lets me know that he is rehearsing...GREAT I'M THERE. READ

No comments: