Sunday, January 11, 2009

BADU & JAY in TWITTERVILE


This my artwork of Badu and jay in the land of TWITTER . Ever since my manger li threw me on that joint I’ve
Gotten to connect with some cool ass peoples. Jay and Badu keeps it real on there which is the reason why I
Did this joint. I’m a fan of both but I believe you just got to let people live their life and you’ll see that your problems
In life is there problems also. Your joy , Anger and love are also the same. It might be on another level but the emotions
Are there. But I knocked this out in almost half a day. The pic is from the URB magazine cover and you know
How i do. I flipped it but of course. I didn’t want it as a str8 up picture just based off their energy but with all of that
It still show a bond and a connection to each other. But it gets deeper but of course but i want you to have your
Own interpretation also so I'm gonna end it here
www.myspace.com/goldigold

4 comments:

Esta said...

I love it its beautiful. They are a beautiful couple I love the twitts :) I did not forget about your shipment I hope you will like it!

PurpleZoe said...

Shine on Goldi.
Beauteous vibe and reasoning.
Love your style.

Ain HD said...

I saw this on FreshBump! Yay Goldi Gold. Peace out.

Goldi gold said...

THANKU, THANK U,THANK U.