Tuesday, August 26, 2008

September Issue of Brothers Perspective Magazine

I love when my peoples work it out. This my dude third issue of his magazine. I was very fortunate to be in the first issue Brothers Perspective Magazine earlier this year. I missed plugging the 2nd issue but I got him this time around. Check both links out. And If your a artist doing your thing get at him because he support the creative movement tough!!!!!!

For the development of African people through Art, Culture, Music and Self Awareness. The Constant growth of the people through self Awareness and Constant Change. September Issue of Brothers Perspective Magazine / Journey 3 Vast Aire, Tableek of Maspyke, Ptah, Supastition, Pose 2, Dj Hen Boogie, 9th Scientist, David Walkers Appeal, Kwame Nkruma, Ursula Rucker, Marcus Garvey.
BROTHER PERSPECTIVE MAGAZINE
WWW.MYSPACE.COM/THORNBOX

No comments: