Monday, February 23, 2009

ENOUGH IZ ENOUGH FLYER CONCEPT


I was talking to my dude MR SOUL about the Enough Iz Enough artshow which will be this friday at the city of ink. The subject matter, police brutality. This show right here will show the artist skills but it will also showcase that we as artist, think, absorb and reflect all experience in everyday life. A simple drawing might be more powerful than the most complex artwork. Thus the importance of subject concept which becomes the foundation of many artwork it self. The ghost in a shell.
The flyer artwork which I drew then design ever so dope by Mr. Soul is based around the old school image of the
THUG target that the cops practice on in the shooting range. My idea was to draw the THUG image but place it in a cop uniform. I could of easily threw a black person on the target but I wanted the image to be a reflection of their action and how many people of color see them in their community.

1 comment:

STARRSTRUKK SOUL said...

It's a dope flyer concept!